Netgen IT Solutions is well renowned as a leading Global IT Transformation Architect, with an impeccable track record for designing, developing, deploying, and delivering end-to-end IT Infrastructure services.
- Plans website design by clarifying goals designing functionality
- Excellent command in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe tools
- Experience in developing websites/themes in WordPress/ HTML5/CSS3
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS/Bootstrap)
- Develops website content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Role Graphic/Web Designer:
Industry Type: Web Designing
Functional Area IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type : Full Time
Role Category: Design
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
Experience: Min. 2 years (Required)